CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Favorite Quotes....................

TIME CRASH

Photobucket


Tenth Doctor: Look at you! The hat, the coat, the crickety-cricket stuff, the.... stick of celery, yeah.... brave choice, celery, but fair play to you, not a lot of men can carry off a decorative vegetable.
Fifth Doctor: Shut up! There is something very wrong with my TARDIS, and I've got to do something about it very, very quickly. And it would help, it really would help if there wasn't some skinny idiot ranting in my face about every single thing that happens to be in front of him!
Tenth Doctor: Ooh, the back of my head!
Fifth Doctor: What?
Tenth Doctor: Sorry, sorry, it's not something you see every day, is it. The back of your own head. Mind you... I can see why you wear a hat. I don't want to seem vain, but could you keep that on?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fifth Doctor: What have you done to MY TARDIS? You've changed the desktop theme, haven't you? What's this one? Coral? It's worse than the leopard skin!
Fifth Doctor: It's like like two time zones at war in the heart of the TARDIS! That's a paradox. Could blow a hole in the space-time continuum the size of-
Fifth Doctor: well, actually, the exact size of Belgium. That's a bit undramatic, isn't it? Belgium?
Tenth Doctor: D'ya need this?
Fifth Doctor: Nah, I'm fine.
Tenth Doctor: Oh, no, of course. You mostly went hands-free didn't you? Like, "Hey, I'm the Doctor. I can save the universe using a kettle and some string! And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fifth Doctor: Who are you?
Tenth Doctor: Take a look.
Fifth Doctor: Oh. Oh, no.
Tenth Doctor: Oh, yes.
Fifth Doctor: You're... Oh, no.
Tenth Doctor: Here it comes, yeah, yeah I am..
Fifth Doctor: A fan!
Tenth Doctor: Yeah... What?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fifth Doctor: Oh no! This is bad! Two minutes to Belgium!
Tenth Doctor: Right! TARDISes are separating. Sorry, Doctor, time's up! Back to long ago! Where are you now? Nyssa and Tegan? Cybermen and Mara, and Time Lords in funny hats and the Master? Oh, he just showed up again, same as ever.
Fifth Doctor: Oh no, really? Does he still have that rubbish beard?
Tenth Doctor: No, no beard this time. Well, a wife.
----------------------------------------------------------
Tenth Doctor: You know, I loved being you. Back when I first started, at the very beginning, I was always trying to be old and grumpy and important, like you do when you're young. And then I was you, and it was all dashing about and playing cricket and my voice going all squeaky when I shout. I still do that, the voice thing, I got that from you! Oh, and the trainers, and snap. 'Cos you know what, Doctor? You were my Doctor.
Fifth Doctor: To days to come.
Tenth Doctor: All my love to long ago.

0 comments: