CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Favorite Quotes

The Sontaran Stratagem

Photobucket



Donna:Oh My God! I can't believe I'm doing this!
Doctor: No, Neither can I.
Doctor:Getting a little bit to close to the 1980's.
Donna: What am I going to do? Put a dent in 'em?
Doctor: Well, someone did.
-------------------------------------------------------
Donna: I've heard all about you, he talks about you all the time.
Martha: I dread to think!
Donna: No no no, no he says nice things, good things, nice things, really good things.
Martha: Oh my god! He's told you everything.
Donna: Didn't take you long to get over it though, who's the lucky man?
Doctor: What man? Lucky what?
Donna: She's engaged, you prawn.
Doctor: Really? Who to?
Martha: Tom, that Tom Milligan, he's in Paedriactrics, working out of Africa right now, and yes! I've got a doctor who disappears off to distant places, tell me about it.
Donna: Is he skinny?
Martha: No! He' sort of....strong.
Donna: He is too skinny for words, you give him a hug, you get a paper cut!
Doctor: Oh, I'd rather you were fighting.
------------------------------------------------------------
Donna: You used to work for them?(UNIT)
Doctor: Yeah, back in the 70's. Or was it the 80's?
------------------------------------------------------------
Donna: Donna, Donna Noble. Since you didn't ask. I'll have a salute.
Colonel Mace:(salutes)Ma'am
Donna: Thank You
------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor: You must have checked it out?(ATMOS)
Martha: We did. Found nothing. That's why I thought we needed an expert.
Doctor: Really? Who'd you get?(everyone starring at the Doctor)Oh, right, me yes!
------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor: We're going to the country. Fresh air and geniuses, what more could you ask?
Donna:I'm not coming with you. I've been thinking, I'm sorry. I'm going home.
Doctor: Really?
Donna: I've got to go.
Doctor: Well, if that's what you want. I mean, it's a bit soon. I had so many places I wanted to take you. The fifteenth broken moon of the Medusa Cascade, the lightning strikes of Cotter Pallevni's world, the diamond coral reefs of Kataa Flo Ko....Thank you. Thank you, Donna Noble. It's been brilliant. You saved my life, in so many ways. You are....you're just popping home for a visit, that's what you mean.
Donna: You Dumbo
Doctor: Then you're coming right back
Donna: You know what you are? A great big, outer-space dunce.
-------------------------------------------------------------
General Staal: We have an intruder!
Doctor: How'd he get in? In-tru-da window?!
-------------------------------------------------------------
General Staal: I am General Staal, of the tenth Sontaran fleet. Staal the undefeated!
Doctor: Well, that's not a very good nickname. What if you do get defeated? Staal, the not quite undefeated anymore but never mind?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ross: It's like a potato, a baked potato, a talking baked potato.
Doctor: Now then Ross, don't be rude, you look like a pink weasel to him...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Rattigan: How do you tell each other apart?(Sontarans)
General Staal: We say the same of humans.

0 comments: