CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Favorite Quotes

The Doctor's Wife


Photobucket



The Doctor: Sorry, do you have a name?
Idris: Seven hundred years and finally he asks.
The Doctor: But what do I call you?
Idris: I think you call me... Sexy?
The Doctor: Only when we're alone.
Idris: We are alone.
The Doctor: Oh. Come on, then, Sexy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idris: You're like a nine-year-old trying to rebuild a motorbike in his bedroom. And you never read the instructions.
The Doctor: I always read the instructions!
Idris: There's a sign on my front door. You have been walking past it for seven hundred years. What does it say?
The Doctor: That's not instructions.
Idris: There's an instruction at the bottom. What does it say?
The Doctor: "Pull to open."
Idris: Yes, and what do you do?
The Doctor: I push!
Idris: Every single time, seven hundred years. Police box doors open out the way.
The Doctor: I think I have earned the right to open my front doors any way I want.
Idris: Your front doors? Do you have any idea how childish that sounds?
The Doctor: You are not my mother.
Idris: You are not my child.
The Doctor: You know, since we're talking with mouths, not really an opportunity that comes along very often, I just wanna say, you know, you have never been very reliable.
Idris: And you have?
The Doctor: You didn't always take me where I wanted to go.
Idris: No, but I always took you where you needed to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idris: You ever wonder why I chose you all those years ago?
The Doctor: I chose you. You were unlocked.
Idris: Of course I was. I wanted to see the universe so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away. And you were the only one mad enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: Uh, Amy, this is, well, she's my TARDIS. Except she's a woman. She's a woman and she's the TARDIS.
Amy: She's the TARDIS?
The Doctor: And she's a woman. She's a woman and she's the TARDIS.
Amy: Did you wish really hard?
The Doctor: Shut up, not like that.
Idris: Hello. I'm... Sexy.
The Doctor: Oh, still shut up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor: I think you should be very, very careful about what you let back into this control room. You took her from her home. But now she’s back in the box again and she’s free! Oh, look at my girl, look at her go! Bigger on the inside! You see, House? That’s your problem. Size of a planet, but inside you’re just so small! Finish him off, girl.

0 comments: