CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Favorite Quotes

A Christmas Carol





Amy: I've sent for help.
Captain: Who are you?
Amy: I have this friend of mine, okay? And he can help.
Captain: And what are you wearing?
Amy: That's not important.
Captain: Are you from the honeymoon suite?
Amy: Oh... shut up.
Rory: Amy! The light's stopped flashing, does that mean he's coming?
Helmsman: Honeymoon suite?
Rory: Oh... clothes! It... is... just a bit of fun.
Amy: Really! Shut up!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: Ah! Yes! Blimey, sorry! Christmas Eve on a rooftop, saw a chimney, my whole brain just went... "What the hell!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Well, not actually, but give me time. And a crayon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: Hi, I'm the Doctor. I'm your new babysitter!
Young Kazran: Where's Mrs. Mantebarney?
The Doctor: Oh, you'll never guess, clever ol' Mrs. Manters! She only went and won the lottery!
Old Kazran: There isn't any lottery!
Young Kazran: There isn't any lottery.
The Doctor: I know! What a woman!
Young Kazran: If you're my new babysitter, why are you climbing in the window?
The Doctor: Because if I was climbing out of the window, I'd be going in the wrong direction. Pay attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: Right, so what are we gonna do? Eat crisps and talk about girls? I've never done that, but I bet it's easy. Girls, yeah?
Young Kazran: Are you really a babysitter?
The Doctor: I think you'll find that I'm universally recognized as a mature and responsible adult.
Young Kazran: ...It's just a lot of wavy lines.
The Doctor: ...Yeah, it shorted out. Finally, a lie too big. Okay, no, not really a babysitter, but this Christmas Eve, you don't want a real one. You want me.
Young Kazran: Why? What's so special about you?
The Doctor: Have you ever seen Mary Poppins?
Young Kazran: No.
The Doctor: Good, because that comparison would have been rubbish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: You wanna see one fish? Fine, we can see a fish!
Young Kazran: Aren't you going to tell me it's dangerous?
The Doctor: "Dangerous?!" Come on, we're boys! And you know what boys say in the face of danger!
Young Kazran: What?
The Doctor: "Mummy!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: Pick a card any card at all. You memmorize the card and put it back in the pile. Don't let me see it.
The Doctor: Three of Clubs.
Little Boy: No.
The Doctor: Are you sure? Because I'm very good at card tricks.
Little Boy: It wasn't the Three of Clubs.
The Doctor: But of course it wasn't because it was the Seven of Diamonds!
Little Boy: No.
The Doctor: Oi, stop it! You're doing it wrong!

0 comments: