CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Favorite Quotes

Cold Blood


[After Malohkeh has aborted the decontamination]
The Doctor: That's much better, thanks... not got any celery, have you? No... no, not really the climate... tomatoes, though, you'd do a roaring trade in those.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Restac: Do you understand who we are?
Rory: Sort of. A bit. Not really.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rory: Amy! I thought I'd lost you!
Amy: What, because I was sucked into the ground? You're so clingy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor goes towards crack in time

Rory: You can't put your hand in there!
The Doctor: Why not?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rory: [shocked]I don't understand, we were on the hill. I can't die here!
Amy: [upset] Don't say that
Rory: [dying] you are so beautiful. I'm so sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: [urgent] Keep him in your mind. If you forget him you'll lose him forever.
Amy: [sobbing] Back at the Byzantium I still remember the clerics because I am a time traveller now you said-
The Doctor: [upset] no they weren't part of your world, this is different, this is your own history changing.
Amy: Tell me it's going to be okay you have to make it okay!
The Doctor: It's gonna be hard but you can do it, Amy. Tell me about Rory, eh? Fantastic Rory! Funny Rory! Gorgeous Rory! Amy listen to me, do exactly as I say. Amy please keep concentrating you can do this.
Amy: I can't
The Doctor: You can, you can do it. I can't help you unless you do it, come on. You can still save his memory come on Amy! [flshabacks] Please come on Amy, come on. Amy please. Don't let anything distract you [flashbacks] remember Rory, keep remembering. Rory's only alive in your memory. You must keep hold of him. Don't let anything distract you. Rory still lives in your mind.
shudders knock them both to the ground

Amy: What were you saying?

0 comments: