CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

My Favorite Quotes......

Forest of the Dead:

Photobucket



Doctor: I'm right, this'll work, shut up!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

River Song: I hate you sometimes!

Doctor: I know!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donna: This isn't my real body?... But I've been dieting!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vashta Nerada: These are out forests, they are our meat.

Doctor: Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I liked, that is not a safe place to stand! I'm the Doctor, and you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up!!!

Vashta Nerada: You have one day....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor: You whispered my name in my ear. There's only one reason I would tell someone my name. Only one time I could.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

River Song: Mr. Lux, you're with me. Anita, if he dies, I'll kill him!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor: Know what's interesting with my sonic screwdriver, very hard to interfere with, practically nothing strong enough. Well, some hairdryers, but I'm working on that. So, there is a very strong signal coming from somewhere, and it wasn't there before, so , what's changed?

Doctor: Come on! What's new? What's different?

Other Dave: I dunno, nothing.....It's getting dark?

Doctor: It's a screwdriver. It works in the dark....Moon rise....

Doctor: Tell me about the moon. What's there?

Mr. Lux: It's not real, it was built as part of the library, it's just a doctor moon.

Doctor: What's a doctor moon?

Mr. Lux: A virus checker. It supports and maintains the main computer at the core of the planet.

Doctor: Well, it's still active, it's signalling look. Someone, somewhere in the library is alive, and communicating with the moon.....or, is alive and drying their hair....
--------------------------------------------------------------
River Song Narrating: When you run with the Doctor, it feels like it will never end. But however hard you try you can't run forever. Everybody knows that everybody dies and nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if ever for one moment, accepts it.

Doctor: Why? Why would I give her my screwdriver? Why would I do that? The thing future me and years to think about it. All those years to think of a way to save her, and what he did was give her a screwdriver. Why would I do that? Oh, ooh, ooooh. Look at that. I'm very good!

Donna: What have you done?

Doctor: Saved her!

River Song Narrating: Everybody knows that everybody dies. But not everyday. Not this day. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days nobody dies at all. Now and then and once in a very long while, everyday in a million days, when the wind stands fair and the Doctor comes to call, everybody lives.

0 comments: