CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Torchwood May Not Have A Future??!!

Starz CEO Chris Albrecht has revealed that Torchwood may not be picked up for another season.

Albrecht told reporters at the TV Critics tour that the sci-fi drama's future is dependant on the schedule of series creator Russell T. Davies.

"Torchwood is not one of the shows we went into thinking about a yearly return," he explained. "It's about Russell T. Davies [because] he has a lot of things on his plate. If Torchwood is at the top of his list, that will effect the future of Torchwood."

Davies is currently developing a new drama series named Cucumber with Showtime, it was announced last month.

However, the showrunner previously told Digital Spy that he was having second thoughts about leaving Torchwood.

"I say [I'll quit] at the beginning of every year and then I get to the end [of the series] and I love it again," he explained. "So I don't know. It is time that I moved on and did something else, but we'll just see how well [Torchwood: Miracle Day] does."

Source: Digital Spy

RTD Seriously needs to make up his mind and figure out what he wants to do! Either hand over the reigns to someone else or commit to this, I mean come on the ones that suffer are the fans here!!

0 comments: