CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Eve Myles Excited About US Filming

Eve Myles has revealed that she was thrilled to learn that Torchwood would be shooting in the United States.

The Torchwood: Miracle Day star confessed that she was stunned to learn that the sci-fi series would be moving to Starz and filming in the US, according to an interview with Collider.

Myles said of her initial reaction to the news: "I was a bit gaga. Literally, I was silent for about two hours. I was told, 'You have to keep it to yourself.' I was thinking, 'I've just had the biggest news of my life.'

"I had my little baby looking at me and I had my dog and my partner, and he was like, 'Well?!' And I said, 'I'm going to go do some washing up. I'm going to wash up some dishes, I'm going to take a shower and I'm going to have to have a think about things. It's just too much to actually vocalize.' So, I came down after about two hours and I literally hopped around with excitement for about 40 minutes."

Myles stated last week that she understands fan frustration at the show's UK airdate, claiming that no-one intended to take away the show from its original fans. Torchwood: Miracle Day first airs in the UK a full six days after its premiere in the US.

Torchwood: Miracle Day will premiere on Friday, July 8 at 10pm on Starz in the US and on Thursday, July 14 at 9pm on BBC One in the UK.

Source: Digital Spy

0 comments: