CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Favorite Quotes

A Good Man Goes To War


Photobucket



Amy: I wish I could tell you that you'll be loved. That you'll be safe and cared for and protected. But this isn't the time for lies. What you are going to be, Melody, is very, very brave.
Madam Kovarian: Two minutes.
Amy: But not as brave that they'll have to be. Because there's someone coming. I don't know where he is, or what he's doing, but trust me, he's on his way.
Cyber Leader: Intruder: Level Nine. Seal Level Nine.
Amy: There's a man who will never let us down. And not even an army can get in the way. Leave her. Just you leave her. Leave her. Cyber Leader: Intruder: Level Eleven. Seal Levels Twelve, Thirteen, and Fourteen. Intruder: Level Fifteen.
Amy: He's the last of his kind. He looks young but he's lived for hundreds and hundreds for years. And wherever they take you, Melody, however scared you are, I promise you, you'll never be alone. Because this man is your father.
Cyber Leader: Prepare to engage.
Amy: He has a name but the people of our world know him better....as the Last Centurion.
Rory: I have a message and a question: a message from the Doctor and a question from me. Where is my wife? Oh, don't give me those blank looks. The Twelfth Cyber Legion monitors this entire quadrant. You hear everything. So you tell me what I need to know, you tell me now, and I'll be on my way.
Cyber Leader: What is the Doctor's message?
Rory: Would you like me to repeat the question?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Thin One: You're Lorna Bucket, aren't you?
Lorna: Yep.
The Thin One: Hallo, I'm the thin one. This is my husband. He's the fat one.
Lorna: Don't you have names?
The Fat One: We're the thin fat gay married Anglican Marines. Why would we need names as well?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madame Kovarian: The anger of a good man is not a problem. Good men...have too many rules.
The Doctor: Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: You think I wanted this? I didn’t do this! This...this wasn’t me!
River Song: This was exactly you. All this, all of it. You make them so afraid. When you began, all those years ago, sailing off to see the universe, did you ever think you’d become this? The man who can turn an army around at the mention of his name? Doctor – the word for healer, and wise man, throughout the universe. We get that word from you, you know. But if you carry on the way you are, what might that word come to mean? To the people of the Gamma Forests, the word ‘doctor’ means ‘mighty warrior’. How far you’ve come. And now they’ve taken a child. The child of your best friends. And they’re going to turn her into a weapon, just to bring you down. And all this, my love...in fear of you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

River Song:It's your daughter's name, in the language of the forest.
Amy Pond: I know my daughter's name.
River Song: Except they don’t have a word for pond, because the only water in the forest is the river. The Doctor will find your daughter, and he will care for her, whatever it takes, and I know that.
It’s me. I’m Melody. I’m your daughter.

0 comments: