CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Favorite Quotes

Victory Of The Daleks


The Doctor: Amy—Winston Churchill.
Churchill: Doctor... is it you?
The Doctor: Winston, my old friend!
[Churchill puts out his hand]
The Doctor: Ha! Every time!
Amy: What's he after?
The Doctor: TARDIS key, of course.
Churchill: Think of what I could achieve with your remarkable machine, Doctor! Think of the lives that could be saved.
The Doctor: Ah, doesn't work like that.
Churchill: Must I take it by force?
The Doctor: I'd like to see you try.
Churchill: [Beat, then to the soldiers] At ease.
The Doctor: You rang?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dalek: Would you care for some tea?
The Doctor: [slaps tea from Dalek] Stop this! What are you doing here? What do you want?!
Dalek: We seek only to help you.
The Doctor: To do what?
Dalek: To win the war.
The Doctor: Really. Which war?
Dalek: I do not understand.
The Doctor: This war, against the Nazis or your war against the rest of the universe? War against all lifeforms that are not Dalek!
Dalek: I do not understand. I am your soldier.
The Doctor: Oh, okay. [Goes and picks up a giant spanner] Okay, soldier. Defend yourself! [starts hitting Dalek]
Bracewell: What the devil?!
Dalek: You do not require tea?
Bracewell: Stop him! Prime Minister, please!
Churchill: Doctor!
The Doctor: Come on!
Churchill: What the devil?
The Doctor: Come on! Fight back! I know you will!
Bracewell: I must protest!
The Doctor: You hate me; you want to kill me! Well, go on! Kill me! Kill me!
Amy: Doctor, be careful!
Dalek: Please resist from striking me. I am your soldier.
The Doctor: [He accentuates each word by hitting the Dalek each time] YOU. ARE. MY. ENEMY. AND I AM YOURS! You are everything I despise. The worst thing in all creation. I have defeated you time and time again. I have defeated you. I have sent you back into the Void. I have saved the whole of reality from you. I am the Doctor, and you are the Daleks!!
[He kicks the Dalek backwards]
Dalek: [beat] Correct.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy: So what do we do, is this what we do now? Chase after them?
The Doctor: This is what I do, yeah, and it's dangerous, so you wait here.
Amy: So I've got to stay safe down here... in the middle of the London Blitz?
The Doctor: Safest it gets, around me.
[He closes the door and the TARDIS disappears, leaving Amy and Churchill.]
Amy: Well, what does he expect us to do now?
Churchill: KBO, of course.
Amy: What?
Churchill: Keep Buggering On.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dalek: We picked up a trace. One of the Progenitor devices.
The Doctor: Progenitor? What's that when it's at home?
Dalek: It is our past. And our future.
The Doctor: Ohhh, that's deep. That is deep for a Dalek. What does it mean, though?
Dalek: It contains pure Dalek DNA. Thousands were created, all were lost, save one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strategist Dalek: Scans show that the device is harmless; the TARDIS self destruct does not exist!
The Doctor: All right [takes a bite out of the 'self-destruct'], it's a Jammie Dodger, but I was promised tea!

0 comments: