CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Favorite Quotes

The Eleventh Hour


The Doctor: Can I have an apple? All I can think about—apples. I love apples. Maybe I'm having a craving. That's new—never had cravings before. [climbs out of the crashed TARDIS, and stares down into the interior.] Whoa! Look at that.
Amelia: Are you okay?
The Doctor: Just had a fall, all the way down there, right to the library. Hell of a climb back up.
Amelia: You're soaking wet.
The Doctor: I was in the swimming pool.
Amelia: You said you were in the library.
The Doctor: So was the swimming pool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: Of course you're not scared. Box falls out of the sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard, and look at you! Just... sitting there. You know what I think?
Amelia: What?
The Doctor: That must be one hell of a scary crack in your wall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: You know when grown-ups tell you that everything is going to be fine, and you think that they're probably lying to make you feel better?
Amelia: Yes.
The Doctor: Well... everything's going to be fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: And, what sort of job's a kissogram?
Amy Pond: I go to parties, and I... kiss people... [clears throat] with outfits. It's a laugh!
The Doctor: You were a little girl five minutes ago!
Amy Pond: You're worse than my aunt.
The Doctor: I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt. [catches himself] And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prisoner Zero: The Atraxi are limited. While I'm in this form, they'll still be unable to detect me. They tracked a phone, not me.
The Doctor: Yeah, but this is the good bit. I mean, this is my favourite bit. Do you know what this phone is full of? Pictures of you. Every form you’ve learned to take, right here. Ooh, and being uploaded about now. And the final score is: no TARDIS, no screwdriver, two minutes to spare: Who da man?! [Everyone looks at him unimpressed; petulantly] Okay, that's... I'm never saying that again. Fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: Is this world protected? You're not the first to come here. There have been so many.
[The Atraxi scans through pictures of Cybermen, Daleks, Racnoss, Sea Devils, Slitheen, etc.]
The Doctor: And what you have to ask yourself is... what happened to them?
[The Atraxi shows pictures of the first to tenth Doctors, finishing with an image of the tenth Doctor that the eleventh Doctor then steps through]
The Doctor: Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically... run.
[The Atraxi ship leaves immediately and at great speed]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy Pond: I thought... well, I started to think you were just a madman with a box.
The Doctor: Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

0 comments: