CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tennant Trying to be an ordinary Bloke after DW

David Tennant has admitted that he is keen to brush up on "life skills" now that he has completed work on Doctor Who.

The 38-year-old actor, who recently stepped down from his role as the Time Lord, confirmed that cooking and gardening will be keeping him busy in the months ahead.
"Those basic life skills seem to have escaped me and maybe now's the time to make them my hobby," Tennant told the Daily Express.

"Cooking is not something that comes naturally to me, so I'm working my way through some cookbooks to teach myself. I don't have any distinctive flair for it. So I'm trying to learn some techniques there."

On his other aspirations, he added: "I'm trying to teach myself how not to kill plants, which I do manage to have the skill for. I'd like to be a little more nurturing with my garden."
(Digital Spy)

0 comments: