CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Favorite Quotes...........

The Lazarus Experiment

Photobucket


The Doctor: Black tie... Whenever I wear this, something bad always happens.
Martha: That's not the outfit, that's just you. But anyway, I think it suits you. In a... James Bond kinda way.
The Doctor: James Bond? Really...

------------------------------------------------------

Lazarus: I find that nothing’s ever exactly like you expect. There’s always something to surprise you. "Between the idea and the reality, between the motion and the act"--
The Doctor: "Falls the shadow".
Lazarus: So the mysterious Doctor knows his Eliot. I'm impressed.
The Doctor: Wouldn't have thought you'd have time for poetry, Lazarus, what with you being so busy defying the laws of nature and everything.
Lazarus: You're right, Doctor. One lifetime's been too short for me to do everything I'd like. How much more I'll get done in two, or three, or four.
The Doctor: It doesn't work like that. Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty. It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
Lazarus: But if it's the right person, what a gift that would be.
The Doctor: Or what a curse. Look at what you've done to yourself.
Lazarus: Who are you to judge me?

--------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor: Really shouldn't take that long just to reverse the polarity... Must be a bit out of practice!

--------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: Lazarus, back from the dead. Should've known, really.

0 comments: