CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Favorite Quotes......

Smith And Jones

Photobucket



Martha: What's that?
The Doctor: Sonic screwdriver.
Martha: Well if you're not going to tell me.
The Doctor: No really, see? It's a screwdriver and it's.... sonic.
Martha: What else have you got - laser spanner?
The Doctor: I did, but it was stolen by Emmeline Pankhurst. Cheeky woman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: Um, that err, that big machine thing, is it supposed to be making that noise?
Florence: You wouldn't understand.
The Doctor: But isn't that a, err, um, magnetic resonance imaging.... thing? Like a err, err.... ginormous sort of a magnet? I did magnetics for GCSE. Well, I failed, but all the same-
Florence: A magnet with its setting now increased to 50,000 Tesla.
The Doctor: Oh, that's a bit strong, isn't it?
Florence: It'll send out a magnetic pulse that will fry the brain stems of every living thing within 250,000 miles. Except for me, safe in this room.
The Doctor: But um, hold on, hold on, I did Geography for GCSE - passed that one - doesn't that distance include the Earth?
Florence: Only the side facing the moon. The other half will survive. Call it my little gift.
The Doctor: Sorry, you'll have to excuse me, I'm a little bit out of depth. I spent the last fifteen years working as a postman, hence the bunion. Why would you do that?
Florence: With everyone dead, the Judoon ships will be mine, to make my escape.
The Doctor: No, that's weird, you're talking like you're some sort of alien.
Florence: Quite so.
The Doctor: No!
Florence: Oh yes.
The Doctor: You're joshing me!
Florence: I am not.
The Doctor: I'm talking to an alien? In hospital?! What, has this place got an E.T. department?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor: Told ya.
Martha: No, but that was this morning! But.... Did you.... You can travel in time! But hold on, if you could see me this morning, why didn't you just tell me not to go into work?
The Doctor: Crossing into established events is strictly forbidden. Except for cheap tricks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha: Oh no, no. But.... it's just a box! But it's huge! How does it do that? It's wood! It's like a box with that room just crammed in. It's... bigger on the inside!
The Doctor: Is it? I hadn't noticed.

0 comments: