CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Favorite Quotes........

Daleks In Manhattan

Photobucket



The Doctor: Martha, have you met my friend?
Martha: The Statue of Liberty! I've always wanted to go to New York. I mean the real New York. Not the New, New, New, New, New one.
The Doctor: Well, there's the genuine article, so good they named it twice. Mind you, it was New Amsterdam originally; harder to say twice, no wonder it didn't catch on. New Amsterdam, New Amsterdam.
Martha: Wonder what year it is? Look, the Empire State Building's not even finished yet.
The Doctor: Work in progress. Still got a couple of floors to go and if I know my history that makes the date somewhere around..
Martha: November 1st 1930.
The Doctor: You're getting good at this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tallulah: It's the Depression, sweetie. Your heart might break, but the show goes on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tallulah: Hey, you're lucky though. Got yourself a forward thinking guy with that hot potato in the sharp suit.
Martha: Oh, he's not.... we're not.... together.
Tallulah: Sure you are! I've seen the way you look at him, it's obvious.
Martha: Not to him.
Tallulah: Oh, I should have realised. He's into musical theatre.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha: Daleks! I demand to be told. What is this Final Experiment? Report!
Dalek Caan: You will bear witness.
Martha: To what?
Dalek Caan: This is the dawn of a new age.
Martha: What does that mean?
Dalek Caan: We are the only four Daleks in existence. So the species must evolve. A life outside the shell. The children of Skaro must walk again!
Dalek Sec Hybrid: I am a Human-Dalek. I am your future!

0 comments: