CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Favorite Quotes........

Gridlock

Photobucket



Martha: When you say "last time", was that you and Rose?
The Doctor: Um.... Yeah! Yeah, it was, yeah.
Martha: You're taking me to the same planets that you took her?
The Doctor: What's wrong with that?
Martha: Nothing! 'Cept have you heard of the word "rebound"?

-----------------------------------------------------

Doctor: I'm finding my own way, I usually do. There we go Look after this. I love that coat. Janis Joplin gave me that coat.

-----------------------------------------------------

The Face of Boe: Everything has its time. You know that, old friend, better than most.
Hame: The legend says more.
The Doctor: Don't, there's no need for that.
Hame: It says that the Face of Boe will speak his final secret to a traveller.
The Doctor: Yeah, but not yet; who needs secrets, eh?
The Face of Boe: I have seen so much, perhaps too much. I am the last of my kind, as you are the last of yours, Doctor.
The Doctor: That's why we have to survive, both of us. Don't go.
The Face of Boe: I must, but know this, Time Lord: You are not alone.

----------------------------------------------------

Martha: He said "last of your kind." What does that mean?
The Doctor: It really doesn't matter.
Martha: You don't talk. You never say! Why not?
Martha: It's the city. They're singing.
The Doctor: I lied to you, 'cos I liked it. I could pretend, just for a bit, I could imagine they were still alive underneath that burnt orange sky. I'm not just a Time Lord, I'm the last of the Time Lords. The Face of Boe was wrong; there's no one else.
Martha: What happened?
The Doctor: There was a war. A Time War. The Last Great Time War. My people fought a race called the Daleks, for the sake of all creation. And they lost. We lost. Everyone lost. They're all gone now. My family. My friends. Even that sky. Oh, you should have seen it! That old planet.... The second sun would rise in the south, and the mountains would shine. The leaves on the trees were silver, when they caught the light, every morning it looked like a forest on fire. When the autumn came, a brilliant glow though the branches...

0 comments: