CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tennant's Finale

Director Euros Lyn has confirmed that preparation work for David Tennant’s last two episodes will officially commence in just 3 weeks time.

Lyn will be directing the two-parter, which will sadly mark the end of Tennant’s era as the Tenth Doctor. The episodes will be written by Russell T Davies and will air on BBC One and BBC HD late 2009/early 2010.

But Lyn has admitted that he still hasn’t read the scripts for the episodes, which are being kept tightly under lock and key to ensure the regeneration storyline isn’t leaked out too early.

“I’m very pleased to be able to tell you that I don’t have to keep anything from you because I haven’t even seen the scripts,” Lyn told FEARNet. “I’ve been leaked some teasers by Russell, but I don’t know anything about the story. I know he keeps on saying it’s going to be big, and that’s all I know. We start prepping in three weeks time.”

(whoviannet.com)

0 comments: