CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Site Info......

Obviously Doctor Who is my main passion!!! But I thought I would let all you blokes know about another site that I am working on for the HBO Original Series "True Blood". If you do not know what the show is about then I will give you a quick description....The show is based on Charline Harris's Southern Vampire/Sookie Stackhouse novels and stars Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin and is directed by Alan Ball(creator of Six Feet Under). This show is to air over in the UK as well as other countries I believe this summer. I love the show and the characters and I am absolutely hooked. So if you are a fan of the books, or of Alan Ball(Six Feet Under), or Vampires or quite frankly good shows...please check out my site 100% True Blood at http://www.trueblood.blogspot.com/ .

true blood Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: