CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Confidential............

The 11th Doctor



Ok...I have to say...What was Moffet thinking???!!!! I am really not having a great first impression of this kid!! I feel that Moffet hired him because of his hair and the fact that he is young and he is trying to replace Tennant with someone that can resemble him in a way I guess. I personally think he looks like Turlough, just add the red hair...lol But I guess we shall see....I am just really hoping that this is not the 1st of many bad choices with the new DW team and they end up ruining the show like they did with Colin Baker and Sylvestor McCoy eras.

So what are your opinions of this new Doctor??? Please leave comments and let me know!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to say at this early stage. Yep, he's young (too young?) and his hair's a mess, LOL

It has been said that the series will become much darker in Series 5, maybe that will be a blessing. Maybe the 11th Doctor will become far more unpredictable.

I just hope the DW team know what they are doing with this change!

In 2010, we'll know for sure ...