CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

My Favorite Quotes....................

Family Of Blood

Photobucket


Baines/Son of Mine: Headmaster, sir! Good evening, sir. Come to give me a caning, sir? Would you like that, sir?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Phillips: And who are these friends of yours in fancy dress?
Baines/Son of Mine: Do you like them, Mr. Phillips? I made them myself. I'm ever so good at science, sir. Look! Molecular fringe animation, fashioned in the shape of straw men, sir. My own private army. Ever so clever, sir.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baines/Son of Mine: All your little tin soldiers. But tell me sir, will they thank you?
Headmaster: I don't understand.
Baines/Son of Mine: What do you know of history? What do you know of next year?
Headmaster: You're not making sense.
Baines/Son of Mine: 1914, sir. Because the Family has traveled far and wide looking for Mr. Smith and oh, the things we have seen! War is coming. In foreign fields, war of the whole wide world, with all your boys falling down in the mud. Do you think they will thank the man who taught them it was glorious?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Latimer: He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martha: All you have to do is open it and he's back.
John Smith: You knew this all along and yet you watched while Nurse Redfern and I--
Martha: I didn't know how to stop you! He gave me a list of things to watch out for but that wasn't included.
John Smith: Falling in love, that didn't even occur to him?
Martha: No.
John Smith: Then what sort of a man is that?... And now you expect me to die?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor: Oh, I think the explanation might be you've been fooled by a simple olfactory misdirection, a little bit like ventriloquism of the nose. It's an elementary trick in certain parts of the galaxy. But it has gotta be said, I don't like the look of that hydrokinometer. It seems to be indicating you've got energy feeding back all the way through the retro-stabilisers feeding back into the primary heat converter. 'Cause if there's one thing you shouldn't have done... you shouldn't have let me press all those buttons. But, in fairness, I will give you one word of advice: Run!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baines/Son of Mine: He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing - the fury of the Time Lord - and then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hidden... He was being kind.
He wrapped my father in unbreakable chains forged in the heart of a dwarf star. He tricked my mother into the event horizon of a collapsing galaxy to be imprisoned there, forever. He still visits my sister, once a year, every year. I wonder if one day he might forgive her, but there she is. Can you see? He trapped her inside a mirror. Every mirror. If ever you look at your reflection and see something move behind you just for a second, that's her. That's always her. As for me, I was suspended in time and the Doctor put me to work standing over the fields of England, as their protector. We wanted to live forever. So the Doctor made sure we did

0 comments: