CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

My Favorite Quotes..................

BLINK
Photobucket
Cathy: Oh god Sally?! You met my brother Larry haven't you?
Sally: No
Cathy: Your about to
Larry: Ok, not sure, really really hoping, pants?
Sally: No
Cathy: Put them on, put them on, I hate you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cathy: Why did you come here anyway?
Sally: I love old things. They make me feel sad.
Cathy: What's good about sad?
Sally: It's happy for deep people.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video store employee: [watching a film] Go to the police, you stupid woman! Why does nobody ever just go to the police?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Larry: Um, we've met haven't we?
Sally: It'll come to you
Larry: OMG!
Sally: There it is
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sally: But what is it, what's a police box?
D.I. Billy Shipton: Well, it's a special kind of phone box for policemen. They used to have them all over, but this isn't a real one. The phone's just a dummy and the windows are the wrong size.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor: This is my timey wimey detector. Goes Ding when there's stuff. Also it can boil an egg at 30 paces
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Larry: And there he is.
Sally: The Doctor.
Larry: Who's a doctor?
Sally: He's the Doctor.
The Doctor: Yep, that's me.
Sally: Okay, that's scary.
Larry: No, it sounds like he's replying, but he always says that.
The Doctor: Yes I do.
Larry: And that.
The Doctor: Yep, and this.
Sally: He can hear us! Oh my God, you can really hear us!
Larry: Of course he can't hear us. Look, I've got a transcript, see? Everything he says. 'Yep, that's me,' 'Yes I do,' 'Yep, and this,' next is...
The Doctor and Larry: Are you going to read out the whole thing?
Larry: Sorry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor: I'm a time traveller or I was, I'm stuck in 1969
Martha: We're stuck, all the space and time he promised me, now I've got a job in a shop. I've gotta support him!
Doctor: Martha?!
Martha: Sorry
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor: People don't understand time. It's not what you think it is.
Sally: Then what is it?
The Doctor: Complicated.
Sally: Tell me.
The Doctor: Very complicated.
Sally: I'm clever, and I'm listening, and don't patronise me because people have died and I'm not happy. Tell me.
The Doctor: People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly.... timey-wimey.... stuff.
Sally: That sentence started good
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor: The Angels have the phone box.
Larry: "The Angels have the phone box". That's my favourite; I've got that on a t-shirt!
Sally: What do you mean "Angels"? You mean those statue things?
The Doctor: Creatures from another world.
Sally: But they're just statues.
The Doctor: Only when you see them.
Sally: What does that mean?
The Doctor: Lonely Assassins, they used to be called. No one quite knows where they came from, but they're as old as the Universe, or very nearly, and they have survived this long because they have the most perfect defense system ever evolved. They're quantum locked. They don't exist when they're being observed. The moment they are seen by any other living creature, they freeze into rock. No choice, it's a fact of their biology. In the sight of any living thing they literally turn to stone. And you can't kill a stone. 'Course, a stone can't kill you either, but.... then you turn your head away. Then you blink, and oh yes it can!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sally: Don't take your eyes off that.
The Doctor: That's why they cover their eyes. They're not weeping, they can't risk looking at each other. Their greatest asset is their greatest curse. They can never be seen. Loneliest creatures in the Universe. And I'm sorry. I am very, very sorry- it's up to you now.
Sally: What am I supposed to do?
The Doctor: The blue box; it's my time machine. There is a world of time energy in there that they could feast on forever, but the damage they would do could switch off the sun. You have got to send it back to me.
Sally: How? How?!
The Doctor: And that's it, I'm afraid. There's no more from you on the transcript, that's the last I've got. I don't know what stopped you talking but I can guess. They're coming. The Angels are coming for you, but listen -your life could depend on this- don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sally: Doctor! Doctor! Doctor
Doctor: Hello. Sorry, bit of a rush theres this sort of thing happening, very important that we stop it.
Sally: My god! It's you, it really is you! Oh you don't remember me do you?
Martha: Doctor, we haven't got time for this, migrations started
Doctor: Sorry. I've got a bit of a complex life, things don't always happen to me in quite the right order, specially at weddings. I'm not good at weddings, specially my own
Sally: OMG! Of course, your a time traveller, it hasn't happened to you yet, none of it. It's still in your future!
Doctor: What hasn't happened?
Martha: Doctor please, only a few minutes before it hatches
Sally: It's me! Oh for god sake, it was me all along, you got it all from me!
Doctor: Got what?
Sally: Ok listen. One day your gonna get stuck in 1969. Make sure you got this with you, your gonna need it
Martha: Doctor!
Doctor: Yea! Listen listen. Gotta dash, things happening, well 4 things, well 4 things and a lizard

0 comments: