CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

My Favorite Quotes..................

Utopia

Photobucket

Captain Jack: Captain Jack Harkness... and who are you?
Martha: Martha Jones.
Captain Jack: Nice to meet you, Martha Jones.
The Doctor: Oh, don't start!
Captain Jack: I was only saying 'hello'!
Martha: I don't mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain Jack: So there I was, stranded in the year two–hundred–one–hundred, ankle-deep in Dalek dust, he goes off without me. But I had this, I used to be a Time Agent, it’s called a Vortex Manipulator. He’s not the only one who can time travel–
The Doctor: Excuse me, that’s not time travel. It’s like, I’ve got a sports car, you’ve got a Space Hopper.
Martha: Oh ho ho! Boys and their toys.
Captain Jack: All right, so I bounced. I thought, twenty–first century, that’s the best place to find the Doctor. Except I got it a little bit wrong, arrived in 1869, and this thing burnt out, so it was useless-
The Doctor: Told you!
Captain Jack: Then I had to live through the entire twentieth century, waiting to find the version of you that would coincide with me.
Martha: But that makes you more than a hundred years old.
Captain Jack: And looking good, don’t you think? So, I went to the Time Rift, 'cause I knew you’d come back to refuel, until finally, I get a signal on this thing [he indicates his rucksack] detecting you... and here we are!
Martha: But the thing is, why'd you leave him behind, Doctor?
The Doctor: I was busy.
Martha: Is that what happens though, seriously? You just get bored of us one day and disappear?
Captain Jack: Not if you're blonde.
Martha: Oh, she was blonde! Oh, what a surprise!
The Doctor: You two, we're at the end of the universe. Okay?! Right at the edge of knowledge itself! And you're busy...blogging!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor: Oh, might have spent a million years evolving into clouds of gas ... and another million as downloads, but you always revert to the same basic shape: the fundamental human. End of the universe and here you are. Indomitable, that's the word! Indomitable! Ha!
Captain Jack: I'm the man who can never die, and all that time, you knew.
The Doctor: That's why I left you behind. It's not easy, just, just looking at you, Jack, 'cause you're wrong.
Captain Jack: Thanks.
The Doctor: You are, I can't help it. I'm a Time Lord, it's instinct. It's in my guts. You're a fixed point in time and space, you're a fact. That's never meant to happen. Even the TARDIS reacted against you, tried to shake you off. Flew all the way to the end of the universe just to get rid of you.
Captain Jack: So, what you're saying is that you're prejudiced?
The Doctor: I never thought of it like that.
Captain Jack: Shame on you.
The Doctor: Yeah.
Captain Jack: What happened?
The Doctor: Rose... She came back, opened the heart of the TARDIS and absorbed the Time Vortex itself. No one's ever meant to have that power. If a Time Lord did that, he'd become a god, a vengeful god. But she was human. Everything she did was so human. She brought you back to life. But she couldn't control it, she brought you back forever. That's something I suppose. The final act of the Time War was life.
Captain Jack: Can she change me back?
The Doctor: I took the power out of her. She's gone, Jack. She's not just living on a parallel world, she's trapped there. The walls have closed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martha: Doctor, it's the Professor. He's got this watch, this fob watch that's the same as yours. Same writing, same everything.
The Doctor: Don't be ridiculous.
Martha: I asked him, he said he's had it his whole life.
Captain Jack: So, he's got the same watch.
Martha: But it's not a watch, it's a thing, a chameleon thing.
The Doctor: No, no, no, it's this thing, this device, it re-writes biology. Changes a Time Lord into a human.
Martha: And it's the same watch!
The Doctor: It can't be...
Martha: But that's brilliant, isn't it?
The Doctor: It is, of course it is, but depends which one. Brilliant, fantastic, yeah. But they died, the Time Lords, all of them, they died!
Captain Jack: Not if he was human...
The Doctor: What did he say, Martha? What did he say?!
Martha: He looked at the watch like he could hardly see it, like that perception filter thing...
The Doctor: And what about now? Can he see it now?
Martha: Think what the Face of Boe said -- his dying words. He said...
Face of Boe: You. [screen shows "Y"] Are. ["A"] Not. ["N"] Alone. ["A"]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professor Yana: Did you never think, all those years standing beside me, to ask about that watch? Never? Did you never once think — not ever — that you could set me free?!
Chantho: Chan-I'm sorry-tho! Chan-I'm so sorry...
Professor Yana: You, with your chan and your tho driving me insane!
Chantho: Chan-Professor, please--
Professor Yana: THAT IS NOT MY NAME! "The Professor" was an invention. So perfect a disguise, that I forgot who I am.
Chantho: Chan-Then who are you-tho?
The Master: I... am... The Master.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Master: Now then, Doctor! Ooh, new voice! Hello, hello, hello. Anyway. Why don't we stop and have a nice little chat while I tell you all my plans and you can work out a way to stop me, I don't think!
Martha: Hold on, I know that voice!
The Doctor: I'm asking you really, properly, just stop! Just think!
The Master: Use my name.
The Doctor: Master...I'm sorry.
The Master: Tough!
The Master: Oh no you don't!
The Master: End of the universe! Have fun! Bye bye!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I mightbe wrong, but are you sure the Doctor didn't say "blagging" at the end of that second quote?

Unknown said...

Emm I am 99% positive that he said blogging

Mandy said...

Coolbeans - was just wondering.
:0)