CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

My Favorite Quotes....................

The Sound of Drums

Photobucket

The Doctor: That's him... he's Prime Minister. The Master is Prime Minister of Great Britain.
The Doctor: The Master and his wife!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Master: A glorious day! Downing Street rebuilt. The cabinet in session. Let the work of government begin.
The Master: Oh go on, crack a smile. It's funny, isn't it? Albert? Funny? No? A little bit?
Albert Dumfries, MP: Very funny, sir. But if we could get down to business, there is the matter of policy, of which we have very little.
The Master: No no no no no. Before we start all that, I just wanted to say: thank you. Thank you, one and all, you ugly, fat-faced bunch of wet, snivelling traitors.
Albert: Yes, quite. Very funny, but I think--
The Master: No. No. That wasn't funny. You see, I'm not making myself very clear. Funny is like this. Not funny is like this. And right now, I'm not like, I'm like, because you are traitors. Yes, you are! As soon as you saw the votes swinging my way, you abandoned your parties and jumped on the Saxon bandwagon. So, this is your reward.
Albert: Excuse me, Prime Minister, but do you mind my asking, what is that?
Mr Saxon: It's a gas mask.
Albert: I beg your pardon?
Mr Saxon: It's a gas mask.
Albert: Yes, but why are you wearing it?
Mr Saxon: Well, because of the gas.
Albert: I'm sorry?
Mr Saxon: Because of the gas.
Albert: What gas?!?
Mr Saxon: This gas.
Albert: You're insane!!
[The Master grins and gives a double thumbs up]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor: So... Prime Minister, then.
The Master: I know! It's good, isn't it?
The Doctor: Who are those creatures? 'Cause there's no such thing as the Toclafane. That's just a made up name, like the Bogeyman.
The Master: Do you remember all those fairy tales about the Toclafane when we were kids? Back home... Where is it, Doctor?
The Doctor: Gone.
The Master: How can Gallifrey be gone?
The Doctor: It burnt.
The Master: And the Time Lords?
The Doctor: Dead. And the Daleks, more or less. What happened to you?
The Master: The Time Lords only resurrected me because they knew I'd be the perfect warrior for a Time War. I was there when the Dalek Emperor took control of the Cruciform. I saw it. I ran. I ran so far. Made myself human so they would never find me, because I was so scared.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor: I know.
Captain Jack: But all the legends of Gallifrey made it sound so perfect.
The Doctor: Well, perfect to look at, maybe. And it was, it was beautiful. They used to call it the Shining World of the Seven Systems. And on the continent of Wild Endeavour, in the mountains of Solace and Solitude, there stood the Citadel of the Time Lords. The oldest and most mighty race in the universe. Looking down on the galaxies below, sworn never to interfere, only to watch. Children of Gallifrey were taken from their families at the age of eight, to enter the Academy. Some say that's where it all began, when he was a child. That's when the Master saw eternity. As a novice, he was taken for initiation. He stood in front of the Untempered Schism. It's a gap in the fabric of reality through which could be seen the whole of the vortex. We stand there, eight years old, staring at the raw power of Time and Space, just a child. Some would be inspired. Some would run away. And some would go mad. [beat.] Oh, I dunno.
Martha: What about you?
The Doctor: Oh, the ones that ran away! I never stopped.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor: Oh! I know what it's like. It's like when you fancy someone and they don't even know you exist. That's what it's like. Come on.
Captain Jack: You too, huh?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Master: Shall we decimate them? That sounds good, nice word, decimate. Remove one tenth of the population!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Master: And so it came to pass that the human race fell, and the Earth was no more. And I looked down upon my new dominion. As Master of all. And I thought it... good.

0 comments: