CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

My Favorite Quotes..........

The Last of the Timelords

Photobucket



The Master : Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high... playing track 3!
The Master: It's ready to rise, Doctor. The new Time Lord empire, it's good isn't it? Isn't it good? Anything?
The Master: No? Anything? Oh, but they broke your hearts, didn't they? Those Toclafane... Ever since you worked out what they really are. They say Martha Jones has come back home, now why would she do that?
The Doctor: Leave her alone.
The Master: But you said something to her, didn't you? On the day I took control.. What did you tell her?
The Doctor: I have one thing to say to you... You know what it is...
The Master: Oh, no you don't!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Male Toclafane: Sweet, kind Martha Jones. You helped us to fly.
Martha: What do you mean?
Male Toclafane: You led us to salvation.
Martha: Who are you?
Male Toclafane: The skies are made of diamonds.
Martha: No, you can't be him!
Male Toclafane: We share each other's memories. You sent him to Utopia.
Martha: Oh my god...!
Tom Milligan: What's it talking about? What's it mean?
Professor Docherty: Who are they?
Tom Milligan: Martha? Martha? Tell us, what are they?
Martha: They're us. They're humans. The human race, from the future.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martha: I travelled across the world. From the ruins of New York, to the fusion mills of China, right across the radiation pits of Europe. And everywhere I went I saw people just like you, living as slaves! But if Martha Jones became a legend then that's wrong, because my name isn't important. There's someone else. The man who sent me out there, the man who told me to walk the Earth. And his name is The Doctor. He has saved your lives so many times and you never even knew he was there. He never stops. He never stays. He never asks to be thanked. But I've seen him, I know him... I love him... And I know what he can do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Master: Three minutes to align the black-hole converters. Counting down! I never could resist a ticking clock... My children! Are you ready?
Toclafane: We'll fly and blaze and slice! We'll fly and blaze and slice!
The Master: At zero, to mark this day, the child Martha Jones will die. My first blood, ha. Any last words?.... No?.... such a disappointment this one. Days of old, Doctor, you had companions who could absorb the time vortex... This one's useless. Bow your head. And so it falls to me as Master of all, to establish from this day a new order of Time Lords. From this day forward...
[Martha begins laughing]
The Master: What... what's so funny?
Martha: A gun.
The Master: What about it?
Martha: The gun in four parts.
The Master: Yes?... And I destroyed it.
Martha: A gun, in four parts scattered across the world, I mean... come on. Did you really believe that?!
The Master: What do you mean?
The Doctor: ... As if I would ask her to kill...
The Master: Oh, well. It doesn't matter! I've got her exactly where I want her!
Martha: But I knew what Professor Docherty would do. The resistance knew about her son... I told her about the gun so she'd get me here. At the right time.
The Master: But you're still going to die.
Martha: Do you wanna know what I was doing, travelling the world?
The Master: Tell me.
Martha: I was telling a story, that's all. No weapons, just words. I did just what The Doctor said. I went across the continents, all on my own, and everywhere I went I found the people and I told them my story... I told them about the Doctor... And I told them to pass it on. To spread the word so that every one would know about the Doctor.
The Master: Faith and hope? Is that all?!
Martha: No! Because I gave them an instruction. Just as the Doctor said...
The Doctor: [in flashback] Use the countdown.
Martha: I told them that if every one thinks of one word, at one specific time--
The Master: Nothing will happen! Is that your weapon? Prayer?!
Martha: --Right across the world! One word, just one thought, at one moment! But with fifteen satellites!
The Master: What?
Captain Jack: The Archangel Network.
Martha: A telepathic field, binding the whole human race together. All of them, every single person on Earth, thinking the same thing at the same time! And that word, is Doctor!
The Doctor: I've had a whole year to tune myself into the psychic network and integrate with its matrices.
The Master: Stop! I order you to stop!
The Doctor: The one thing you can't do... is stop them thinking. Tell me the human race is degenerate now... when they can do this.
The Master: No!!
The Doctor: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
The Doctor: You wouldn't listen. Because you know what I'm going to say...
The Doctor: I forgive you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor: We've got control of the Valiant, you can't launch.
The Master: Oh, but I've got this Black hole converter inside every ship. If I can't have this world, Doctor, then neither can you! We shall stand upon this Earth, together, as it burns!
The Doctor: Weapon, after weapon, after weapon. All you do is talk, and talk, and talk. But over all these years... and all these disasters, I've always had the greatest secret of them all. I know you. Explode those ships, you kill yourself... that's the one thing you can never do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Master: Always the women.
The Doctor: I didn't see her.
The Master: Dying in your arms. Happy now?
The Doctor: You're not dying, don't be stupid. It's only a bullet, just regenerate.
The Master: No.
The Doctor: One little bullet, come on.
The Master: I guess you don't know me so well, I refuse.
The Doctor: Regenerate. Just regenerate. Please. Please! Just regenerate! Come on!
The Master: And spend the rest of my life imprisoned with you?
The Doctor: But you've got to. Come on. It can't end like this. You and me, all the things we've done. Axons, remember the Axons? And the Daleks? We're the only two left. I have no one else. REGENERATE!
The Master: How about that. I win. Will it stop Doctor? The drumming. Will it stop?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain Jack: But I keep wondering... what about aging? Cause I can't die, but I keep getting older... the odd little grey hair? Y'know? What happens if I live for a million years?
The Doctor: I really don't know.
Captain Jack: Heh, okay, vanity, sorry. Yeah, can't help it. Used to be a poster boy, when I was a kid, living in the Boeshane Peninsula. Tiny little place. I was the first ever to be signed up for the Time Agency. They were so proud of me. The Face of Boe, they called me. I'll see you. The Doctor: No..
Martha: It can't be.
The Doctor: No... definitely not... no?
The Doctor: No!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor: What? What?
[A massive cruise liner has seemingly burst through the side of the TARDIS console room. The Doctor picks up a lifesaver with the words "Titanic" printed on]
The Doctor: What?

0 comments: