CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Digital Spy........

Sladen unlikely to return to 'Doctor Who'

Photobucket



Elisabeth Sladen believes that she will never appear in Doctor Who after the current season.

The actress reprised her role as former companion Sarah Jane Smith in the two-part finale 'The Stolen Earth/Journey's End', but felt that it will be her character's swansong on the show.

Sladen told Doctor Who Magazine: "This time, actually, I said to David [Tennant], 'I've never thought this before, but I think this is the last time I'll be here'. It felt like it was my last time on Doctor Who.""I'm happy with that," she continued. "You have to stop somewhere. And then I thought, well, I'd better enjoy these episodes. And I did. I had the most amazing time. It's been fun."

Since being a series regular in the 1970s, Sladen has returned to the show on several occasions and is currently filming a second season of CBBC's The Sarah Jane Adventures.

0 comments: